Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vintage Pink Wallpaper on Etsy!


My latest project has been overhauling my living room, AKA, client meeting space!  I realized, among other things, that there was too much dark wood furniture that overwhelmed the little space so I began to brainstorm for ways I could lighten the mood and 'funkify' an otherwise blah decor...60's pink wallpaper to the rescue!  This paper is amazing and exactly what I was looking for!

I plan to line the tops of my 2 circular coffee tables with this print, then top with thick glass, however, because it is so pretty, I may just have to frame a large panel of it and hang it on the wall as well!  At $45 for just over 5 yards, this paper is a steal.  I cannot wait until it arrives!


3 comments:

  1. Yup...I can see Madmen cleary at work here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    just wondered how you managed to find the wallpaper on ESTY. Did you buy it from a seller or supplier. I have been searching but nothing...starting to get really upset because this is the wallpaper that I want...its lovely...

    soevans@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I found the paper through a private seller. She only had a few yards left on the roll. Have you tried http://www.secondhandrose.com/?
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete