Monday, December 27, 2010

cookie adventures, continued



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  I always love the day after when we have absolutely zero plans and get to just lounge around the house and recuperate from the flurry of holiday activities.  Yesterday's snow storm also helped in that department!    Here are some more shots of this year's 'cookie collection'...
are these Raspberry French Macaroons not to-die-for? 

tender, crumbly and not-too-sweet Mexican Tea Cakes.  I like a good classic.

Chocolate Thin Mints, step one...

thank goodness for wax paper...it makes such an easy job of rolling the dough

thin mints with their final sprinkle of crushed candy canes...


the finished product...all packaged up and ready to go.  I think I am all baked out..that is, until Valentine's day rolls around.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful macarons annie! if you weren't such an amazing photographer, you might have a career as a pastry chef.

    ReplyDelete